Friday, October 7, 2011

Jonathan Davis on Steve Jobs

KORN frontman Jonathan Davis has been making music on Apple's Mac computers for years, and so The Pulse Of Radio asked him for his thoughts on the passing of Apple's visionary co-founder Steve Jobs, who died on Wednesday (October 5) at the age of 56 after a long battle with cancer. Davis said about the technology pioneer: "He took a company that basically was bankrupt and turned it around and made it a lifestyle, plain and simple. I think the guy was a genius. And then I love his products. I'm not an iPhone user, I hate iPhones, but I use my iPad and my iPod Touch, all my producing and recording is done on my Macs . . . all this stuff he made is amazing. I'm bummed that he died and, you know, my heart goes out to his family and Apple, and I hope that they can carry on his legacy."

Jobs co-founded Apple in 1976 and left the company 10 years later. When he returned a decade after that, he set about transforming it into the biggest and most innovative tech business in the world.

The iPod has changed the way we keep and listen to music, while the iTunes store permanently altered the way in which people buy songs and albums.

Courtesy of Blabbermouth


Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=164303

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

 
korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn, korn